Free Fill, Dust Cap & Visual Inspection !
Call for prices on other sizes. 904-270-1747
The Luxfer advantage
- Proprietary L6X® alloy, a specially balanced aluminum-magnesium-silicon formula exclusive to Luxfer.
- Luxfer scuba cylinders are manufactured to meet or exceed all recognized international standards.
- Nitrox-ready: All new Luxfer scuba cylinders are prepared at the factory to be suitable for use with oxygen-enriched breathing mixtures.
- Luxfer scuba cylinders are cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior unlike corrosion-prone steel tanks.
- Consistent weight.
- Thick, damage-resistant walls.
- Available in various painted and unpainted finish
Tank comes to you OXYGEN CLEAN and includes air fill & visual inspection