Zeagle's regulators are USA made, built under strict controls for quality at the Atomic & Zeagle factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle.
The Octo-Z II Inflator replaces the conventional BC power inflator and second stage octopus by combining the functions of both into a single unit. When you're taught how to dive you are given practice in buoyancy control more than any other skill. Once you start to dive every time you go underwater, fin the reef, or surface you use buoyancy control. All this time your octopus second stage regulator hangs un-used and out of mind.
The high-flow inflator hose is 27" (69 cm) in length with 3/8" threads. The Octo-Z II is also equipped with a threaded coupling that allows you to attach the end of the BC corrugated hose to a garden hose for easy and effective rinsing of the BCD's air bladder. This feature also allows you to disconnect the Octo-Z II for storage with your primary regulator. The combining of the alternate air source and inflator mechanism also eliminates a hose and streamlines your profile when diving. The Octo-Z II comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
- Zeagle Octo-Z II Alternate Air Source
- Combines Octopus Regulator with Power Inflator
- Eliminates a Hose
- Streamlines Your Profile Underwater
- Easier to Use then Octopus
- Increased Safety in Diving
- High Flow QD 27" (69 cm) 3/8" Thread Hose Connections for Air Supply
- Corrugated Hose Disconnect (Octo-Z can easily be stored with regulator)
- Corrugated Hose Rinse Connection (Use garden hose to effective rinse BCD Bladder)
- Light, Rugged Design
- Weight: 8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose
- Materials: Brass, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers and Silicone Rubber
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Reg & Lifetime warranty
Yellow Or Black