Atlantic PRO Divers Springs Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver Certification allows you to dive to deeper depths (up to 100') master underwater navigation, and expand your scuba knowledge. These are the fun dives!
Our PADI Advanced Open Water scuba course allows you to safely gain confidence with your own experienced scuba instructors in the springs, preparing you for more experienced dives.
What's Included in your PADI Advanced Open Water Course:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Crew Pak
- 5 Dives - 2 spring days
- Deep Dives
- Navigation Dives
- 3 Elective Dives:
- Boat Adventure Dive
- Digital Underwater Imaging Adventure Dive
- Delayed Surface Marker Buoy Adventure Dive
- Drift Adventure Dive
- Enriched Air Adventure Dive
- Full Face Mask Adventure Dive
- Peak Buoyancy Adventure Dive
- Search & Recovery Adventure Dive
- Self-Reliant Adventure Dive
- Underwater Naturalist Adventure Dive
- Must be Open Water Certified
- 15 years or older (14 for Junior Advanced Open Water Certified)
- Complete 5 Adventure Dives including Deep and Underwater Navigation
- All equipment & tanks (rentals are available)
- Dive Computer
- Signal Device
- Dive light
- Dive Reel
- Dive Slate
5 total open water dives with PADI Scuba Instructors
Spring Fees included
Gear (all but mask, fins, and snorkel) may be rented or purchased from us at 10% student discount
Once you purchase your PADI Advanced O/W class we will e-mail you an e-code to begin your online study.
Complete the online study items and pick a weekend to complete the five class dives all included in ONE PRICE!
Scuba gear rentals, spearguns and tanks are NOT INCLUDED but may be rented at a 10% discount as a student from our shop.
Ages 14 and up
Must be in good health, & scuba certified
Must have your own recently serviced gear or rent our gear for the class.