Learn to SCUBA Dive in 1 weekend! Purchase online or give us a call at (904) 270-1747 to purchase the course or eLearning.
How it works:
- Purchase course or eLearning online or give us a call at (904) 270-1747 to get started.
- Complete eLearning and paperwork: You will receive a separate email from PADI with the e-learning information. This takes about 12-14 hours of online training so be sure to plan accordingly. You must be in good health to participate. If you have any YES answers on the medical questionnaire that we will provide you will need to be cleared by a physician prior to any in-water training.
- Mask, Fins, and Snorkel requirement: Purchase your mask, fins, and snorkel ahead of time at Atlantic Pro Divers to save time and money. As an APD student, you do receive at least 10% off any merchandise in the store and online and a $50 store credit towards a set. The credit can also be used towards a comparable purchase if you already own SCUBA quality equipment. If you already own your own gear please bring it in to the store to get checked out by one of our instructors.
- Reserve weekend: Call or stop by the shop to pick a date for the course. We require 4 or more students to sign up for the group course and may reschedule if the course does not fill. Typically during the summer months we are running courses every weekend with the rest of the year being about every other weekend.
- Pool and Open Water Weekend: You must be able to swim and in good health to participate in this class. The Open water dives take place about 2-2.5 hours away so please plan accordingly. We stay overnight in Dunnellon, FL and can recommend some hotels.
Orientation/Pool- Friday Afternoon 2:00pm Meet at the shop (Atlantic Pro Divers 314 14th Ave North, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250) to meet with an instructor for gear orientation.
Pool Session to follow at Beaches Aquatic Center in Atlantic Beach
Day 2: Saturday 10-5:00 Open Water Dives 1 and 2.
Day 3: Sunday 7:30-12:00 Open Water Dives 3 and 4.
Certification Completion: If you successfully completed all requirements of the course and returned your gear, we will process your certification. You will receive a temporary card via email and a hard card within 2 weeks. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us (904) 270-1747.
SAY NO TO HIDDEN FEES!
Receive a $50 in-store credit towards your mask, fins, and snorkel package for the course.
No lead weights or clumsy weight belts to purchase.
Our Students Also Save 10 -15% On Scuba Gear off of Amazon & Google Prices.
All Books, PADI elearning, Crew Packs, Log Books, Dive Tables, Park/Springs Entry Fees & Scuba Gear Rentals, Dive Computers are ALL Included.
All you will need is your own transportation & Mask, Fins & Snorkel suitable for scuba.